- Bosselaar & Strengers is a partnership of lawyers, consisting of legal persons. A list of the partners is available upon request.
- All assignments are considered to be given and accepted by Bosselaar & Strengers, under exclusion of article 7:404 and article 7:407, paragraph 2 of the Dutch Civil Code.
- Any liability connected with assignments to Bosselaar & Strengers shall be limited to the amount which is paid out under the professional indemnity insurance, increased by the amount of self-insurance as mentioned in the policy. If and insofar no payment is made under the insurance, any liability shall be limited to an amount of € 50.000,-.
- Any liability for damages to persons or property which might occur in or in connection with the carrying out of assignments to Bosselaar & Strengers shall be limited to the amount which is paid out under the liability insurance, increased by the amount of self-insurance mentioned in the policy.
- Any claim against Bosselaar & Strengers shall be barred after a period of one year from the day the claimant knew of reasonably could know the facts upon which he bases his claim.
- In case third parties are called in to the carrying out of assignments, Bosselaar & Strengers shall be entitled to accept on behalf of its clients any limitation of liability observed by such third parties. Bosselaar & Strengers cannot be held responsible for any shortcoming by such third parties.
- Not only Bosselaar & Strengers, but also all persons who have been employed in the carrying out of any assignment as well as former partners, employees and former employees of Bosselaar & Strengers and their heirs, are entitled to involve the provisions of these General Provisions in case the should be held liable for any damages after leaving Bosselaar & Strengers.
- The relationship between Bosselaar & Strengers and its clients shall be governed by Dutch law. The District Court of Utrecht shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising between Bosselaar & Strengers and a client. Notwithstanding the above, Bosselaar & Strengers shall have the right to institute proceedings in any competent court in the client's jurisdiction.
Bosselaar & Strengers is a member of an international association of independent law firms, Multilaw, with member firms in a hundred countries. The names of the member firms of Multilaw are available upon request.